MPJA Certification Procedure
MPJA will support the acquisition of the halal certification of the manufacturer to practice and assure the production of halal products meets the needs of Muslims and our halal standard.
5 Step for granting MPJA Halal Certificate
- Halal certification application
- Application evaluation process
- Agreement and quotation
- Site audit
- Fatwa Committee evaluation
Basic requirement to obtain MPJA Halal Certificate :-
- For restaurant and manufacturing:
- Have no pork content and its derivatives.
- Have no intoxicated materials content and its derivatives.
- Materials of animal origin must be derived from halal animals which have been slaughtered in accordance with Islamic principles and proven with halal certificate.
- Have no materials content containing materials which is forbidden or classified into najis such as: carrion, blood, intoxicated materials, materials derived from human organ, feces, etc.
- All storage facilities, retails outlets
- For slaughter house:
- Must employ slaughter man who is muslim and trained in slaughtering process according to Islamic principles (own a slaughtering certificate).
- Slaughtering location must be far from pig breeder and slaughtering location.
- Implementing slaughtering standard procedure according to Islamic principles.